- Each player can sign up on his own and be assigned a partner or sign up with a partner.
- A signup sheet will have 2 slots for each team. If you sign up with one name – the next person to sign up single will be your partner.
- Each sign-up allows you 3 tries with 3 different partners to get to table 4.
- A match will be first to 11 points. (at 10 all the next point wins the match)
Serving and Receiving:
- Youngest player on the court serves first.
- The server can serve from any side of the table (server choice) and must serve cross-court.
- Each player serves twice. Alternating teams. So player 1 from team 1 serves twice then player 1 from team 2 serves twice then player 2 from team 1 servers twice and player 2 from team 2 serves twice then we start over.
- The receiving team must remain in the same position as their last serve. Only the serving team can rotate positions.
- Each player must alternate hitting the ball. If the same player hits the ball twice in a row the point will go to the opposing team (No points will be repeated).
- Table Rotation.
- Table 1:
- The team that wins will progress to table 2.
- The team that loses that match will be eliminated and have the option to re-enter the tournament (up to 3 times).
- Table 2:
- The team that wins will progress to table 3.
- The team that loses that match will be eliminated and have the option to re-enter the tournament. (up to 3 times).
- Table 3:
- The team that wins will progress to table 4.
- The team that loses will regress to table 2.
- Table 4 (star table):
- The team that wins will be assigned a star and remain on court 4 for the next round.
- The losing team will regress to table 3.
- Table 1:
- How the Points (Stars) Work:
- Each player will be assigned a star when they win a match on table 4 (Star Table).
- Once a team gains One star, their Number will be changed to Green. All Green teams will start each match at (0-4). This will follow them on any table.
- If a team gains two stars their number will change to Yellow. All Yellow teams will start their matches with a score of (0-7). This will follow them on any table.
- If a team gains Three stars their number will change to Red. All Red teams will start their matches with a score of (0-10). This will follow them on any table.
- Every Player has 2 re-entries into the Tournament.
- If a team gets a star and gets eliminated – you cannot re-enter with the same partner (you can re-enter with a different partner).
- If you do not get a star with your team you can re-enter with the same team (2 times).
- Once you are eliminated please come to registration and we will reinsert you into the tournament and assign you a new number.
- DO NOT GO BACK TO TABLE ONE IF YOU ARE ELIMINATED.